Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Introducing the New Earth Book

Hello Friend,

I missed the last blog post scheduled for Sunday because I had just got the New Earth E-Book back from the editors and I was very busy going over the changes that were made. But, as always, there is a large amount of “good” that came out of this…

As you probably already know, for the past few months I have been working on putting together a compilation of expert opinions on the subject of the New Earth. The book is called “The Future of the New Earth: A New Vision for Your Reality”. It is made of the spiritual writings of over 20 different expert authors. Each contribution goes into detail on a different topic that falls under the New Earth category.

These topics include: ascension, apocalypse, manifestation, 2012 prophecies, the Mayan Calendar, new reality, crystals, the 5th dimension, aliens, channeling, new children, shifting beliefs, meditations for the new earth, indigo children, awakening, visions of the new earth, and much more.

Here is a comment I received from one of the readers of a special advance copy of this book:

“The New Earth E-Book became a real eye opener for me. So much knowledge in one place from different points of view. It has made me stop and really take a good look around me at what is happening in this world today. The self destruction that we impose on this earth.

I would recommend it to any of my Metaphysical students and friends. It is a book that can be looked at over and over again. It can reinforce your beliefs in life it self.

Our vibrations cause such great affects on everyone and everything. It is something that we all should be looking at more closely.”

-- Rev. Rita Marie Browning, Ordained Metaphysical Minister

I am hoping to release the New Earth book by the end of next month. The book will be available in both digital (E-Book) and print formats. I will be sure to let all readers of this New Earth Blog know when this book is released. Anyone wishing to be kept up to date on the progress and release of this New Earth E-Book should subscribe to this New Earth Blog (either through a feed reader or through email).

Creating the new earth, one person at a time…

Jason

PS The cover for the book is almost done, and I will post the cover designs on this Blog to get your feedback on the piece of spiritual New Earth art. I will also post a complete list of contributors and the titles of their contribution to this blog in the next few weeks.

No comments:

 

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner