Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Collective Plan to Create the New Earth

Hello Friend,

About a month ago, the link for a website that contained a collective plan to create the new earth came up in a spiritual discussion group. I really felt drawn towards the website. When I arrived, I found that the text would take me at least 15 minutes to read. Right at that moment, I decided not to make some time for reading it. So, I saved the link and promised myself that I would come back to it some other time.

I had forgotten about that link, till one of the readers of the New Earth E-Book asked me if I had heard of that particular website.

This website seems to resonate with a lot of people. It contains an great plan to speed up the new earth transformation. But, it will recquire your help.

Spend just 15-20 minutes to read this information. It is divided into three parts: "The Story", "The Problem" and "The Plan". Just go here: http://www.firethegrid.org/ and pick your language. We will create the new earth, if you take some time to read all three parts of the website and then play your role in the plan.

Jason

PS I will send you a reminder on July 17, 2007 at 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time. To learn the significance of this time go here: http://www.firethegrid.org/

2 comments:

Patricia Singleton said...

Thanks, Jason, I have just received this same information from another website and was wondering how to go about spreading the information myself. I had decided last night to write an article on my blog, Spiritual Journey Of A Lightworker, but haven't sat down to do it yet. I feel that this information is very important. I have already started telling friends here in Hot Springs, AR about it. Thanks, Patricia

Unknown said...

Patricia, that is great to hear!

I have started to tell a lot of my friends in Canada about it too. The more people that take part in this 1 hour meditation, the more powerful it will be.

Jason

 

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner