Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Release

Dear Reader,

I have not posted anything here in a while.

This has been intentional as I have come to learn, or rather experience, that the "new earth" is not something that can be easily written about...

This transition is so delicate and fresh that any attempt at communicating or physically expressing it may well be futile. Rather, we must follow our inner guidance; it is there and it is constantly working overtime with/for you.

We are so much more than can be possibly imagined.

We must let this energetic unfolding do its Divine work.

Release your grip dear brother/sister and know that all is well.

Expressing Love for the One and Many,

Jason
WhatIsMetaphysics.com

4 comments:

Laura Doyle said...

I've been quiet for a long time as well. It's difficult to share what is in the process of becoming. : )

metaphysics said...

The transition is beautiful..

Starlite said...

I am waking up to a New Earth!!!
It's amazing, I have know for years that this was possible, yet my experience was limited. As I heard different people proclaiming that "the end of the world" was supposed to be at this date or that, I said "so be it". Let's let it end and start anew!! Imagine all the worldly systems gone and what would we create then??When I am able to hold this in my consciousness and not look back, I experience a marvelous awakening to a New Earth.

Anonymous said...

Wow, glad I found this little gem. I don't know what exactly is happening, but I feel that it is a good thing.

 

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner