Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, August 23, 2007

No New Earth Blog Post Today

Hello Friend,

If you are a regular reader of the New Earth Blog posts, you know that I publish a new message to this blog every Thursday and Sunday. I will no longer be making a post on Thursday.

In September I will be going back to school, attending McGill University in Montreal, Canada. My coursework can be very time-consuming, and I probably will not be able to manage publishing quality new earth information twice a week. So, in order to ensure quality content, I have decided to cut back on my posting schedule.

From now on, you can stay up to date on the New Earth Transformation by reading the weekly Sunday blog posts. Make sure you have either subscribed to this blog by email or through a feed reader, since now that I have a less demanding publishing schedule, you can be sure that you will only be reading relevant, helpful, and spiritually uplifting information.

Make it a weekly spiritual ritual to read and understand each week's New Earth message.

Jason

No comments:

 

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner