Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, June 14, 2007

More New Earth Feedback

Hello Friend,

Since I released the New Earth E-Book on Saturday my inbox has been filling up with many different positive comments of readers. I feel it would be helpful for me to share this with you, so you can get a better idea of how readers of the book feel about The Future of the New Earth...

"Many authors, different views, yet all leading to our New Earth environment. As I read this book, I started to pay attention to everything around me. I saw Spirit in everything and everyone. I had not noticed the shift to New Earth before except in my spiritual path. When I looked around I noticed many people already practicing and preparing for the new Earth environment. They didn’t know that was what they were doing, but someone like me, looking for a change in attitudes, sure noticed! A wonderful handbook to introduce you to our New Earth!"
-- Maureen Delaney (Nevada, USA) http://www.desertmists.com/


"This compilation of different perspectives on our New Earth, reminds me of a jewel with all its facets. There is information here for everyone. Some of this information resonated deeply for me. Thank you Jason!"
-- Karen Lecocq (Winnipeg, Canada)


"Very insightful and educational book about the 5th dimension New Earth containing views of experts as to what the New Earth is, when the "awakening" will occur, and what we can do to prepare ourselves for the future of humanity. This book is a must for those who do not want to be left behind and would like to participate in the next stage in the evolution of human consciousness."
-- Destiny Fayth, http://www.inspirationalmusic.zaadz.com/


If you have not already taken the time to read the letter explaining the New Earth E-Book and my special offer, I would suggest that you spend just 15 minutes to read it over now: FutureOfTheNewEarth.com

The New Earth IS Here,

Jason

No comments:

 

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner